Home | About Us | Trips | Events | Links | Forum | Blog

Jiaying's Blah-blah...

Friday, January 07, 2005

Forget Hong Kong

Hong Kong SkylineI bid my farewells to Sanya, and flew back to Shanghai last night with my family. We had a wonderful time there, could not get enough of that brilliant sun, golden sand and vast sea! Although I have been to Sanya once before, but those elements will make a trip special doesn't matter how many times the same trip had been made.

I was supposed to meet up with friends in Hong Kong starting on the 8th before I head back to USA on the 11th. However, after calling my travel agent, the cost for the flight couldn't justify my two days of stay there. Ruth already called me and bitched me out for standing her up. Sorry Ruthie!! We can still go to Greece together!! :-)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


<< Home