Home | About Us | Trips | Events | Links | Forum | Blog

Jiaying's Blah-blah...

Thursday, December 16, 2004

《时尚·COSMO》

My friend Lydia (not the Lydia from California, this is the Shanghai Lydia) who works for Estée Lauder invited me today to attend the “Cosmopolitan Beauty Awards 2004” (2004《时尚·Cosmo》年度美容大赛).

No reason to say no at chances to see movie stars close up, I met her and few other friends at the Shanghai's Ritz Carlton. It was an awards ceremony for the best cosmetic products in various genres, and a lot of Chinese movie stars and singers attended. Although I am not familiar with the Chinese movie stars, my friends did a good job filling me in on the stars' bios and gossips. Unfortunately, I didn't bring my camera that day, and so I "stole" some pictures from other sites, hope they won't sue me. :-) (more pics...)
黄奕

黄奕

孟广美

孟广美

彭丹

彭丹

沈星

沈星

杨恭如

杨恭如


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


<< Home