Home | About Us | Trips | Events | Links | Forum | Blog

Jiaying's Blah-blah...

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Cat on the Run

MaoMao Trying on His New Banana Republic's T-ShirtMaoMao decided to take a walk outside last Sunday. He snuck out of the apt early in the evening when Vivian failed close the front door properly. Vivian and I were worried sick! And we were so relieved when we found him meowing in the nearby bushes the following day. He was obviously hungry and thirsty, but doesn’t appear to be hurt. Fearing of attracting fleas or ticks during his one day escapade, we quarantined him in the bathroom, and gave him a bath before sending him loose in the house. MaoMao’s home coming was welcome by his little brother GuaGua. Instead of punishing him for his little stunt like I’d used to, I couldn’t help but to suffocate him with my hug and feed him treats, I guess over the past three years, MaoMao has become more and more special to me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


<< Home