Home | About Us | Trips | Events | Links | Forum | Blog

Jiaying's Blah-blah...

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Depressed GuaGua

GuaGua after his surgeryI went to pick up GuaGua from the vet after work today. He was all mellowed out due to the anesthetic shot and was peacefully resting in the nurse's arms. He was so tranquil and didn't even object when I put a cone collar around his neck to prevent him licking the fresh wound on his testicles to avoid infection. I picked out a lot of kitty treats for him and MaoMao and drove him home.

As soon as we got home, GuaGua sprint out of my arms and went wild! He dashed here and there, bumping his cone collar on the dinning chair legs which frightened him further. I eventually cornered him and calmed him down with snacks. He is not allowed to eat anything until tomorrow, so for now, I will have to lock him in the bedroom so he won’t be tempted by the food. MaoMao was so concerned about his little brother and sat by the bedroom door for a long time with a worry eyes. So cute!

I have now single handed destroyed both MaoMao and GuaGua's manhood; I know they will hate me forever because of it... :-(

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


<< Home