Home | About Us | Trips | Events | Links | Forum | Blog

Jiaying's Blah-blah...

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Fa Lun Gong

I went to pick up my China Visa today at the San Francisco Chinese Embassy. I got there at noon, and the office was closed for two hours for lunch, those government jobs sure are cushy! So, I walked around the nearby Japantown and had some Unagi bento box for lunch.

There have always been protestors outside of the Chinese Embassy, and for recent years, the protestors have mainly been the “FaLunGong” (法轮功) members. Personally, I really think the FaLunGong followers are silly, but I have to give them credit for the great job they have done exercising America’s Bill of Rights, and of course the US government has been gladly using FaLunGong phenomena as ammunition to pick on China's human right issues. Anyways, here are few pictures of the FaLunGong-ers doing their things outside of the Embassy.

Chinese EmbassyChinese Embassy

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


<< Home