Home | About Us | Trips | Events | Links | Forum | Blog

Jiaying's Blah-blah...

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

java.net.UnknownHostException

Blogger.com LogoFor half a day today, I wasn't able to publish anything on to my Blog, and comment postings weren't working neither, I was facing this error code:

001 java.net.UnknownHostException: jiaying.houfamily.com

I thought it was somehow due to the crappy connection I had in Shanghai. However, when Vivian confirmed the same issue from California, I did some searching online. According to BloggerForum.com, many other bloggers out there have been experiencing the same problem. It was good to see that I wasn't alone. Eventually, Blogger.com reported it was a problem on their side, and fixed the problem. Now I am happy blogging again! :-)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment


<< Home