Home | About Us | Trips | Events | Links | Forum | Blog

Jiaying's Blah-blah...

Sunday, December 12, 2004

2nd Year Itch

Jiaying and Vivian at Okinawa Airport (June 2004)Perhaps it was because of the recent breakup with another couple in our close group of friends, or perhaps it was because my return to China brought back bad memories, or perhaps it was just a simple second year itch (if there is such thing), Vivian is going through some uneasiness with our relationship again. Frustrating? Yes, but I understand. Her irritation is due to my “popular-ness” with other girls out there; and my “friendliness” with them, although innocent in nature, only aggravated the issue farther.

I am at fault here to a certain extent. Deep in my heart, there is no one out there for me but Vivian, and I wish the best for the two of us in the future. Sometimes, things are just not what it seems to be, especially when it heard through other people's mouths. Words can be deceiving and observations can be obstructed. I hope Vivian can judge with her own senses, and not be influenced by other factors. I love you bb!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


<< Home