Home | About Us | Trips | Events | Links | Forum | Blog

Jiaying's Blah-blah...

Saturday, January 01, 2005

Happy New Years!

Happy New Years!Good bye 2004 and hel-l-l-l-l-loooo 2005!! Happy New Years!! I don’t really celebrate Christmas, but I DO celebrate New Years!

I am a very optimistic person, and I believe that I am living a good life. 2004 was surely a memorable year, a fulfilling year, and an exciting year! Aside from all the wonderful trips I took such as Cambodia, Vietnam, Okinawa, Taiwan, Sanya, Harbin, Mt. Tai, Mt. Huang, Las Vegas, Michigan, WuXi, ChengDu, LA and others, I’ve met a lot of wonder new friends!!! My experience in Shanghai was fascinating, and the biggest accomplishment of all: Vivian and I withstood the test of an one year long distance relationship!!!

Now that I have moved back to California again, and together with my baby Vivian, I bet next year will be even more spectacular! Happy New Years everyone!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment


<< Home