Home | About Us | Trips | Events | Links | Forum | Blog

Jiaying's Blah-blah...

Friday, December 31, 2004

3 Men and a Shower

I was staying at our corporate apartment since I came to Shanghai this time. However, a colleague of mine and his wife came to Shanghai yesterday, so I moved out so they can stay at the apt and have more privacy. I moved in with my ex-Shanghai-roommates.

We were out shopping all day today at XuJiaHui, shortly after we got back to the apartment; the electricity went out due to a blown fuse. No electricity means no hot water, and at -2C degree weather today, I was getting Goosebumps at the thought of taking a cold shower! Out of choice, the three of us: Peter, Whit and me decided to go out to a bath house for shower.

Public showers in China means a high school shower like room with multiple shower heads. Reluctantly, Whit, Peter and I got to see each other butt naked. Very weird, but we managed to get through shower and sauna. Unforgettable, and hope we won’t have to go through it again...

Labels:

1 Comments:
  • Wow, three handsome naked cuties...
    Baby, baby, next time can I charge admission outside the entrance? I need some financial support for my Burberry handbag... please please...

    By Blogger Vivian Chen 陳茜薇, @ 12/31/2004 3:41 PM  

Post a Comment


<< Home