Home | About Us | Trips | Events | Links | Forum | Blog

Jiaying's Blah-blah...

Monday, January 03, 2005

Sanya

Horizon Resort (天域)Déjà vu! I've landed in Sanya again. Last year, Vivian and I celebrated the 2004 New Years in Sanya, and now, a year later, I am here with my parents and aunt for our family vacation. I picked Horizon (天域) as the hotel of choice once again due to the good experience I had there last year with Vivian.

Horizon Resort (天域)Sanya has been growing rapidly, the airport is expanding and the city is spreading. New road constructions everywhere and even the Horizon hotel is building a second phase of its estate. I used www.100t.com again to book the hotel and car, I was very satisfied with their service and highly recommend them to anyone who’s thinking about going to Sanya for an unforgettable vacation.

Check the Trips section later for pictures...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


<< Home