Home | About Us | Trips | Events | Links | Forum | Blog

Jiaying's Blah-blah...

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Safari on Windows

Safari on WindowsSteve job announced Safari beta for Windows platform at the WWDC this Monday.
Safari!! on Windows!! need I say more?

Downloaded as soon I heard the news, set Safari as my default browser as I opened the application for the very first time... as it turns out, it was a brave move, too early.

While I drool everytime I use the Safari on Vivian's MacBook Pro, the Windows beta version was utterly disappointing... while the Mac version is blazing fast, the Windows version was slow to the point of unusable!

Have to work on my patient, four more months to go for the OS X Leopard release, that's when I am going to get my very own MacBook Pro, can't wait to say Sayonara to the Windows' world!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


<< Home