Home | About Us | Trips | Events | Links | Forum | Blog

Jiaying's Blah-blah...

Friday, May 18, 2007

Travel in Style

Just found out today that I have to make a trip to Penang, Malaysia to give a tour of our Penang factory to one of our top customer. The date our Japanese VIPs picked was Fri 6/1, which is the day before Frank/Connie's wedding, where Vivian and I are part of the wedding party. humm... this calls for some creative trip planning.

Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz and Sidestep, I opened them all up and punched in the travel dates and searched for flights by departure/arrival time. Interesting enough, this is one result Sidestep gave me. Now, all I need to do is to convince my management to flip the bill!


(search results from Sidestep.com)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment


<< Home