Home | About Us | Trips | Events | Links | Forum | Blog

Jiaying's Blah-blah...

Friday, April 06, 2007

Quick! Ask How Old I Am!!

Seconds before midnight, I frantically told Vivian to ask me about my age:
Jiaying: “Quick!! Ask me how old I am!!”
Vivian: “Baby, how old are you?”
Jiaying: “29!!!”

Yeah, that was the last time I can claim to be a twenty-something.
“12:00” appeared on the microwave’s clock, shit… I am now officially “over the hill”.
Can’t really tell the difference tho, everything felt the same, I guess there is really a life after 30’s. :-)

Seriously tho, I would like to thank my mother, this is really a day for her. I thank her for putting up with me kicking and punching in her womb for 10 months, I thank her for enduring the hours of labor in agonizing pain, I thank her for patiently raising me throughout the years... Love ya mom!

And happy birthday to me!

The 29 years old me:



The 30 years old me:

Labels: ,

1 Comments:
  • haha, finally old boy...I'd more like to consider it as crossing a river: some fancy make up washed and you now stand firmly on the ground...anyway man, happy BD

    By Anonymous Anonymous, @ 4/06/2007 4:19 AM  

Post a Comment


<< Home