Home | About Us | Trips | Events | Links | Forum | Blog

Jiaying's Blah-blah...

Monday, January 01, 2007

She Said "Yes"!!

It has been four and half years since Vivian and I first started dating. She has given the best four and half years of her life to me, and I have devoted my best years to her. I have entertained the idea of us getting married many times; although the idea made sense, but it was always thought to be something to do later in time.

That “later” is much closer now.

I popped the question to Vivian in front of a house full of closest friends during the very first few minutes of year 2007 – she said yes! So, now it is official, we are engaged!


Engagement

Labels:

6 Comments:
  • Am I the first one who left a msg here for your engagement???

    Congratulations!

    By Blogger snowdollca, @ 2/21/2007 6:25 PM  

  • by the way, I am Patricia from Montreal.

    By Blogger snowdollca, @ 2/21/2007 6:25 PM  

  • thank you patricia!
    you are first since I just posted this entry last night but dated it to be 1/1 to make up for my procrastination. ;)

    By Blogger Jiaying, @ 2/21/2007 9:28 PM  

  • Hey, still feel happy for you two. Long way to go, but I bet it's gonna be sweet. Congratulations!

    btw, Happy Chinese New Year :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, @ 2/22/2007 1:23 AM  

  • Congratulations! So happy for you two! We will try to make it to the Big Day! ^^

    Rui

    By Anonymous Anonymous, @ 2/23/2007 2:57 PM  

  • Congrats! :-) Finally you guys are tying the knot.

    By Blogger Love Meow, @ 4/02/2007 10:42 AM  

Post a Comment


<< Home