Home | About Us | Trips | Events | Links | Forum | Blog

Jiaying's Blah-blah...

Friday, July 07, 2006

Armin Van Buuren

Ok, Armin Van Buuren was good, but not great.

Actually, I was quite disappointed with his performance this past Monday at Ruby Skye. :-(

#3 DJ in the world? Nah, not by my book, I don't think he deserves that honor. He changed his beat tempo way too much... every minute or so, there is a new beat, new tempo, it breaks the mood, felt rushed and chappy. The rythm was never long enough for me to build that explosive feeling from within, and to me, that's what Progressive Trance is all about, gathering and building that urge from deep inside.

DJ Tiesto still gets my top vote!!

Related Pictures:
Armin Van Buuren 2006.07.03
Paul Van Dyk 2004.12.11
Tiesto 2003.06.06

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


<< Home