Home | About Us | Trips | Events | Links | Forum | Blog

Jiaying's Blah-blah...

Friday, May 18, 2007

Power of Attorney

While in the escrow office this afternoon signing paper for the Palo Alto house we got, I had an re-occurring epiphany -- I should give Vivian the Power of Attorney so she can sign documents for me!!

It is a very logical remedy to my frequent travel and our frequent need to sign legal binding documents. This way, Vivian can sign on my behalf, and I can do my job flying around the globe without worrying that we might lose out on a deal due to my lack of presence.

Two signatures in front of the Title officer (Public Notary), that's all it took for me to give Vivian the legal rights that covers everything and anything. She can now sign all of our mutual assets away, sell all of our properties, transfer all of my IRAs and empty out all of my bank accounts, auction away my kidney on eBay, run away with another man and leave me penniless with one missing kidney, YAH! :)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Post a Comment


<< Home