Home | About Us | Trips | Events | Links | Forum | Blog

Jiaying's Blah-blah...

Monday, June 11, 2007

TOE

I slept all night and all day today, total 17 hours, definitely caught up on my sleep.
Every time I woke up and opened my eyes, Vivian was watching Lost - Season 3.

Eventually, she got hungry and demanded food. She ordered carry out from a nearby Thai restaurant, so I had to cut my dreams short to fetch the food for her...

Parked my car in Downtown Menlo Park, I stumbled my way towards the restaurant and noticed a store by the name of "Touch of Elegance", elegant name. Then I notice the store also goes by acronym of "TOE"... Funny stuff, I just can't relate "touch of elegance" together with "TOE". Perhaps the store owner had a foot fetish, or perhaps I am just not worldly enough to see the correlation.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


<< Home