Home | About Us | Trips | Events | Links | Forum | Blog

Jiaying's Blah-blah...

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Road Idiot

Vivian and Jiaying Driving in MII'd like to think that I have a good sense of directions. I usually know how to get from point A to point B and I can read maps and navigate the car fairly well. But somehow, whenever Vivian is in the car with me, those sense of directions just flies right out of the window!

It really is an interesting but embarrassing phenomenon! Whether we are chatting or just quietly driving, I'd take the wrong highway exits, or go in the wrong directions on familiar roads. It is almost like placing a magnet next to a compass, in her presence, I always become a complete road-idiot. I really don't know why, perhaps my road-senses were intoxicated by her aurora or my attention unconsciously shifts to her instead of the road... well, those were my excuses and she scoffed at those notions...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


<< Home