Home | About Us | Trips | Events | Links | Forum | Blog

Jiaying's Blah-blah...

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Got Flu?

Got Flu?In the spirits of flu season, I participated.

Things began to go wrong during my flight back to Cali; I was feeling drowsy and slept like an idiot throughout the entire trans-Pacific journey. My back and neck was aching, but I blamed on my old age and United airline's lumpy economy seats.

Later, I was burning up at home, two layers of comforter, an electric blanket didn't help, I was still shivering like a Chihuahua. Worried, Vivian took my temperature, at 102.6F, I had excuses to act like a baby and depended on Vivian for everything. :-) She fed me juices, handed me the pills, got me congee and fetched me the remote. Ayiiii... Good things do not last, as of last night, my temperature dropped below 100F, fluctuating around 98F; despite the lingering dizziness, I no longer possess my "patient privileges". Anyways, I was still lucky to get sick in the arms of Vivian, it would have been a horrible ordeal if I got the flu, two days earlier, alone, in Shanghai.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


<< Home