Home | About Us | Trips | Events | Links | Forum | Blog

Jiaying's Blah-blah...

Saturday, March 01, 2008

1sweetday

This is a make-up blog entry. I have been ahem-ahem, ummm... busy lately, just trying to catch up on the events that's worthy of jotting down.

1sweetday.com is the domain name I registered for our wedding web site. I didn't have too many choices with the domain name, partly due to the lack of imagination, and largely due to the fact that all the names I came up with were already registered by others. Many of you who know Vivian and I well are already aware that "7-Eleven" holds special meanings with us, it is the date 7/11/2002 that Vivian and I officially started dating, we even collect match books from various 7-Eleven convenient stores (geeky huh?) as souvenirs; believe it or not, I even attempted to register "7-Eleven" as my custom car license plate, but wasn't available... Well, needless to say, 7-Eleven.com, 7-11.com and even 711.com were all already taken. I wanted our wedding site's name to be easy to remember and meaningful, since we wanted our guests to RSVP via the web site, the domain name also had to be easy to spell, so any domain name that involves my name is out of the question...

Eventually, I picked the name "1sweetday.com", although wedding day are known to be a nerve whacking hectic day, it is also the day that will remain in the newly weds' memories forever, if anything, I want the memory for our biggest day to be filled with joy and sweetness, hence, 1sweetday.

Now since it is already after the fact, we can truly kick back, relax and reflect on that day, which occurred almost six months ago. Looking back, our wedding was perfect, we couldn't have asked for anything more! The weather was impeccable, no one tripped over anything, the food was delicious, the photos were beautiful, the flowers were amazing, every details were well taken cared of, everyone had a good time, and most importantly, Vivian and I truly enjoyed it, it was, indeed -- 1sweetday!




Related:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


<< Home