Home | About Us | Trips | Events | Links | Forum | Blog

Jiaying's Blah-blah...

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Full Circle

Geez! Has it really been almost a month since my last entry? Almost...

I have been multi-tasking lately, and entertaining a lot of guests. Work has been expanding in multiple fronts, supporting new product, managing new accounts, learning new things and screwing up on new tasks... Fun though, I must add, to work on a new product that’s closely tied to Intel, as the matter of fact, very closely linked to the group I was working in Intel-Shanghai. It has been interesting to be on the other side of the “Intel-fence”. I’d hear excuses Intel give me on their delayed deliverables, and realize how I was giving the similar excuses to my customers back when I was an Intel employee. What goes around comes around.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


<< Home