Home | About Us | Trips | Events | Links | Forum | Blog

Jiaying's Blah-blah...

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Yoga & Ballroom Dancing

Yoga Twist!Vivian looked up some classes offered at the nearby Mission College, convinced few of our friends, and now, every Monday night, we spend three hours learning Waltz, Cha-cha, Foxtrot, and on every Wednesday night, we bend ourselves in to hedonistic positions while chanting “nomesdai”.

Quite to my surprise, the dancing was rather fun, and the pretzel twisting yoga is fairly relaxing... I think I will keep them up!

But, don't expect me doing any pose like that on the right...

Labels:

1 Comments:
  • I was looking up what "nomesdai" meant and the only result i received lead me to your page. Do you know what it means? I'm asking because I started taking a Yoga class at my college and the teacher said to repeat "nomesdai" after the class was over. She said it was some kind of greeting. She said we can mean anything positive by it. What does it mean? thank you =]

    By Blogger Lannie, @ 8/28/2008 5:12 PM  

Post a Comment


<< Home