Home | About Us | Trips | Events | Links | Forum | Blog

Jiaying's Blah-blah...

Friday, September 23, 2005

A|X

Speaking of Armani Exchange, my undying passion for it has not subdued. Despite the increased financial burden brought on by the mortgage payment, I am still donating Benjamins to A|X periodically. Although I no longer make spontaneous-out-of-the-way trips to A|X and drop few larges in exchange for their latest fashion items, I now do my ogling on www.ArmaniExchange.com instead, and use Student Advantage card to save 20% (yes, SA Card saves you 20% at A|X and no, I am no longer a student) to help justify my spending; see, I am being more matured about financial spending and suppressing my urges and desires for instant gratification, good job Jiaying!

But sometime life throws you a curve ball, and kicks the carefully trained discipline right out the door. The A|X store held a special event along with GQ magazine this past Tuesday; they served Hors d’oeuvres, cocktails, and even planted a DJ behind the turn table. The kicker was: A|X was giving away free duffle bags with every purchase made on that day!!

I want that duffle bag!

When there is a will, there is a way. I dragged few others to go along, and as we were driving on 101 north heading to San Francisco on a Tuesday night, my mind was pondering: What the hell am I doing? Driving 80 miles round trip just for a duffle bag??

Jiaying and his A|XLadies and their bags

Nope, it was not just for a duffle bag, it was for two duffle bags!

Yup, I got two of them... :-)

A|X Ad

Labels:

2 Comments:
  • and you didn't tell me about this good gig? I would of walk down there my lunch time and grab one before anyone else does...

    By Blogger Frank, @ 9/26/2005 12:29 PM  

  • keep on forgetting that you actually work in SF... sorry bud.

    By Blogger Jiaying, @ 9/27/2005 11:16 AM  

Post a Comment


<< Home