Home | About Us | Trips | Events | Links | Forum | Blog

Jiaying's Blah-blah...

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

I'd Rather Be With You!

Vivian developed a sudden appetite for watermelon at around 10pm last night, and being a good boyfriend (and for the sake of storing up some “goody-points” with her) I made a run to the nearby Safeway for the fruit and even picked up some ice cream bars.

While I was lining up at the cashier counter, (yes, it was well after 10pm and yes, there was a line at the checkout) a young lady holding a huge bouquet of red rose and a birthday card queued up behind me. My eyes glided along those well-tanned, nicely shaped arms holding the roses and saw “I'd Rather Be With You!” line of text printed on the chest area of her tiny, tightly fitted t-shirt stretched around her buxom upper torso.

Jenny McCarthy Vida Guerra

Now, for the record, I usually don’t obnoxiously check out strangers’ curves in public, hehee, I do it discretely, and with a good dose of respect. :-) but this girl, let me tell you, had Vida Guerra's butt, Jenny McCarthy's chest, and a tiny little Barbie's waist in between. Sounds good? Well, it was all good until you manage to pull your eyes to her face level. She was the symbol for “Butter-face” and the emblem of a “Monet”, meaning she was all good “but-‘er-face” and a piece of work when viewed at a distance, respectively.

Anyways, the point I am trying to make here is actually not regarding to her hour-glass figure, but rather, it was the “I’d Rather Be With You!” on her shirt that made me ponder. From the red rose and the birthday card, she is obviously celebrating her significant other’s birthday. However the “I’d Rather Be With You!” implicitly implies that besides her boyfriend, she is also spending quality time with someone else. I might be inducing too much here, but I thought those are fairly valid inductions. I hope her boyfriend will be happy to learn that his girl rather to be with him than with her second choice, and that alone, is worth celebrating!

Ok, time for bed, I am not making sense here...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


<< Home