Home | About Us | Trips | Events | Links | Forum | Blog

Jiaying's Blah-blah...

Friday, June 17, 2005

New Office

While I was in Seoul for the JEDEC conference last week, our office moved from Santa Clara to a new facility in South San Jose. The company purchased a new headquarter, bigger, slicker and further. I found my way to the new office yesterday morning, it is very nice, everything so new, nice landscaping and modernistic decors. Liking it so far.

IDT's New HeadquarterIDT's New Headquarter

For all the years I have worked, I have always lived no more than five miles away from the office; this is by far the furthest I had to commute. Previously it was only 2.5 miles from home to office, now 16 miles! Despite the mileages, the drive is actually not bad, since my commute is against the general traffic, it is smooth cruising all the way.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment


<< Home