Home | About Us | Trips | Events | Links | Forum | Blog

Jiaying's Blah-blah...

Friday, June 17, 2005

IDT/ICS Merger

IDTICSThe very first phone call I received after I got back to USA was from my boss, informing me the month long rumor came true -- IDT (the company I work for) and its biggest competitor ICS signed definitive agreement to merge! This should be interesting since there are a lot of overlapping groups and functions between the two companies...

I have experienced other mergers & acquisitions, mostly when I was working for Intel; but due to the size of Intel, those M&A had almost no effects to the groups I was in. This time, IDT/ICS deal is hitting it home, with direct impact to my daily activities on all fronts: products, customers, JEDEC, etc... interested to find out how the whole thing will shake down.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


<< Home