Home | About Us | Trips | Events | Links | Forum | Blog

Jiaying's Blah-blah...

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Kimchi Heaven

KimchiMy love for Kimchi and pickled vegetables has its root back from my childhood days, in NE China, in a city where a large population of Korean descendents lives. I just adore the taste of Kimchi, but usually refrain from eating during weekdays fearing the garlicky breath might cause a disturbance in the office environment.

That’s all changed now! I have been proudly chewing on dish after dish of Kimchi, from breakfast to dinner. That’s because – yes, you guessed right, I am in Korea! Despite the all day meetings and constant interactions with business contacts, the Kimchi breath is no longer taboo, after all, everyone’s doing it! I am enjoying every single bite of it.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment


<< Home