Home | About Us | Trips | Events | Links | Forum | Blog

Jiaying's Blah-blah...

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Sony DSC-T7

I am spending my hard earned money again, this time on the latest ultra-compact camera -- Sony DSC-T7 -- the thinnest digital camera today. I have the habit of carrying a camera everywhere I go, literally (usually the camera is in my laptop bag), I'd love to have a camera that doesn't take up much room.

You might wonder what I will do with my old DSC-P10 digital camera. Well, you see, when Vivian's purse got stolen in Xi'an few days ago, it happened that my old P10 camera was in that purse. I am sure the thief is having a good time snapping pictures with it right now. Although I am upset about the misfortunate, it did provide me with the justifiable excuse to get the T7. :-)

Pretty huh? Just love the design!!
Sony DSC-T7 FrontSony DSC-T7 BackSony DSC-T7 Top

Labels:

4 Comments:
  • sweeet.. it's slim.. I like it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, @ 5/22/2005 12:48 AM  

  • of course! :-)
    I will even post some sample pics!

    By Blogger Jiaying, @ 5/23/2005 4:19 PM  

  • bb, it's my fault, I lost your digital camera, 我對不起你。。。
    不過,你“舊的不去,新的不來”的速度也太快一點了吧。Anyway, looking forward to see the new camera. ^^

    By Blogger Vivian Chen 陳茜薇, @ 5/24/2005 3:30 PM  

  • bb, UPS tracking shows the camera is here!! they tried to deliver it today but we weren't home. I will try to pick it up tonight... :-) very excited!

    By Blogger Jiaying, @ 5/24/2005 3:32 PM  

Post a Comment


<< Home