Home | About Us | Trips | Events | Links | Forum | Blog

Jiaying's Blah-blah...

Thursday, May 19, 2005

“May the Force Be With You...”

Yes, Star Wars Episode III -- Revenge of the Sith, the last final installment of the Star Wars is opening today!! The whole Star Wars shebang started on the year I was born -- 1977, that was 28 years ago! The other day, over lunch, my boss was reminiscing how it was when the very first Star Wars came out, hard to believe, almost three decades later, the saga draws more crowd than ever. Phenomenal! Must be the power of the“Force”. :-P

As much as I want to see it right away, there is just no way I am going to get a ticket. I would consider myself lucky if I can get the tickets next weekend! Those tickets are worth more than gold right now...

Master Yoda!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


<< Home