Home | About Us | Trips | Events | Links | Forum | Blog

Jiaying's Blah-blah...

Monday, May 09, 2005

Logitech Z-5500 Digital

I spoiled myself again...
Logitech Z-5500
My PC has been quiet ever since I blew the power regulator in my beloved Altec Lansing ADA995 speakers in Shanghai (due to the higher AC voltage and bad transformer). I have been relying on my headphones, but it is just doesn't cut it. I want to be immersed and be able to actually feel the music; I miss that room-shaking-heart-thumping sounds emitted out of a set of good speakers... I need a replacement!

I have been eyeing the Logitech Z-5500 Digital speakers for awhile. It seems to be a well rounded PC speaker with a reasonable price tag. It received excellent reviews everywhere I looked. I researched it against other respectable contenders such as Klipsch ProMedia Ultra 5.1 and Creative GigaWorks S750, the Z-5500 came ahead in both performance and design.

The Z-5500 I ordered should arrive sometime this week, can't wait to blow the roof with it!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


<< Home