Home | About Us | Trips | Events | Links | Forum | Blog

Jiaying's Blah-blah...

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Pumping Iron

It has been eons since my routine workout days... I have gotten lazier and the barbells have gotten heavier, on top of those obstacles, I don’t have a partner to hit the gym with!!

Pumping Iron!!I was a gym-o-holic back in the high school and part of the college days (result might not be obvious, hence you have the right to be dubious :-P), spent hours in the gym after class. The best outcome I got from the workout days was feeling better of myself; I knew I was doing my body a good deed, and improved physical condition also contributed to the “feel-good” result.

Went to the gym at ebay tonight with Peter and John, tensed up those aging muscles a bit, and went home with numbed torso, it felt great! Hope I will keep it up.

By the way, the ebay has a great looking complex! And the company provides free drinks for its employees!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


<< Home