Home | About Us | Trips | Events | Links | Forum | Blog

Jiaying's Blah-blah...

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Back in the States

Ten days and five flights later, I am in LA, California. A bit dazed from the flying and jet lagging, but otherwise feeling pretty good. Only one more flight left before I can jump in my familiar bed and squeeze the living day light out of Vivian and Maomao. :-)

The people in US are huge, fat and big boned! Like always, that was my first thought as I arrive in US from a long trip to the Far East. As much as I wanted to be back, back to the familiar surroundings, back to the comfortable life, back to Vivian, I did, however felt slightly depressed. I guess the life in Asia just allures me so much more... I need to find a way back...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


<< Home