Home | About Us | Trips | Events | Links | Forum | Blog

Jiaying's Blah-blah...

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Winelight and Cherry Blossom

Keiko Matsui's Cherry Blossom CDFinally found out the name of the song from Grover Washington Jr. -- Winelight. Placed an order for a DVD-Audio format copy of it from DVDPlanet.com, can't wait to get it!!

Cherry Blossom by Keiko Matsui, another CD that I wanted but it is not available in DVD-Audio format, oh well, I think I will just get the CD version from Amazon.

The melodies of those two artists takes me back to 1996, while I was still attending college at the University of Michigan. My buddy June -- the Renaissance man, the Jazz musician, got me hooked, and I'd listen to them over and over again. Years have passed, something sparked, and I am dying to hear them again, and again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


<< Home