Home | About Us | Trips | Events | Links | Forum | Blog

Jiaying's Blah-blah...

Monday, February 14, 2005

Be My Valentine

Happy Valentine!It's hard to believe that this is the third Valentine's Day (last year's Valentine's Day)I celebrated together with Vivian. It seems just like yesterday when I "nervously" asked her out on a date. Well, I was somewhat nervous, but she was definitely dubious. Fortunately, she accepted me, and our relationship is working out, and working out beautifully.

Some wise man or woman once said (most likely I am twisting the original quote, it is the idea that counts! :-) ) women are like books, and should keep the reader interested until the end. Well, I'd like to think it as a book of our stories, and I am definitely hooked, I don't believe we ever had a dull moment, and that last page is no where in sight. Sure, we have had difficult times, we've fought and I've made her cry; but I'd like to think those unpleasant moments as necessary reliefs of relationship tensions, and the building blocks to a healthier bond between us.

Vivian and I are now bonded even closer by our recent house purchase, although it doesn't seal our fates, it does serve as a bigger commitment we have for each other, and I am confident that our future is brighter than ever as we venture in to this new era of our relationship, hand-in-hand...

Related Blogs:
七七 – 真正的情人节! (2005.08.10)
Our Melody (2005.02.14)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment


<< Home