Home | About Us | Trips | Events | Links | Forum | Blog

Jiaying's Blah-blah...

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Brain Fart

SpringBeen a week since my last blog entry, it was a busy week, and I’ve learn that it is much easier to make a decision than actually following through the decision. Vivian and I have been busy closing the house, posting apartment-for-rent ads, and packing. MaoMao benefited from all the actions as he curiously sniffed around the newly vacated cabinets and closets.

On the weather front, the drizzling finally subdued, as the matter of fact, we were actually blessed with sunshine today, and it finally feels like California again! H-e-l-l-o-o Spring! It is probably going to be 8-9 more months of this gorgeous weather before we greet another wet winter season again.

Got two new pair of shoes over the weekend at DSW. I’ve never shopped at DSW before, Vivian and her girlfriends took me there. I think they just wanted to go and checkout shoes and it just happens that I was actually looking for a pair. DSW is pretty impressive! Huge inventory, good selection and very appealing prices. New shoes for the new year without killing my wallet, I am happy! However, I am now suffering sore feet from the rigid new shoes...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


<< Home