Home | About Us | Trips | Events | Links | Forum | Blog

Jiaying's Blah-blah...

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Cheetah

Maybe it was a show on the Discovery channel, or National Geographics, or some movie, I do not remember and it doesn’t matter, I only recall the saying

it is spiritual to watch a Cheetah running at full speed...

Cheetah Running Full Speed

I experienced that spiritual moment as I watched the movie “Duma” during my flight today from San Francisco to Taipei.

Cheetah at full throttle is an ultimate display of strength, gracefullness and determination, and that, brought tears to my eyes.

You gotta experience it...

Labels: ,

3 Comments:
  • THAT'S AN AWSOME PIC.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, @ 11/01/2008 11:17 AM  

  • Hi--is this your cheetah photo? I'm looking to get permission for reproduction. My email is scbroyles@sbcglobal.net

    By Blogger Sarah, @ 2/10/2009 4:51 PM  

  • no, unfortunately, it is not my photos, I found it using Google and probably violating the copyright. I wanted to credit the artist who took this shot, but I didn't find the info on the photographer... Hope I am not in trouble.... ;-)

    By Blogger Jiaying, @ 2/10/2009 6:12 PM  

Post a Comment


<< Home