Home | About Us | Trips | Events | Links | Forum | Blog

Jiaying's Blah-blah...

Monday, January 23, 2006

Road Warrior

Passport StampsI am on the move these days, last minute trip and impulse flying and definitely racking up frequent flier miles.

SJC -> SEA -> DFW -> ATL -> ICN -> SFO -> SAN -> LAS -> FWA -> DTW -> TPE -> PVG --- in 14 days

I arrived in Atlanta last night, for the forth time in the last three months. My clothes are still neatly packed in the suitcase, no point on taking them out since I will be taking off again tomorrow morning.

People told me that once you have a home, things will change; there is a lot of truth in that. Although I still enjoy the thrill of flying around, on-the-go lifestyle, I miss my home, I miss Vivian, and looking forward to chase Vivian and the cats around the house again...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


<< Home