Home | About Us | Trips | Events | Links | Forum | Blog

Jiaying's Blah-blah...

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Farewell Bausch & Lomb!

Today marks the last day of my dependence on those flimsy contact lens!!

No more poking in the eyes every morning and night, no more dried out eyes after napping with lens, and no more having to remember buying saline solutions!

Hooray!

Despite the fact that I actually have 20/15, better than normal visions with the contact lens, I still opted for a more permanent, less hassle solution – LASIK! Next Tuesday will be my “eye mapping” day, where the doc will measure my prescription and cornea conditions. As a prerequisite, I can not wear contact lens a week prior to the exam, hence that is today.

The actual LASIK surgery will be held on 12/30, I was told that I should expect a 20/20 vision as soon as the very next day after the surgery! I will welcome 2006 with corrected vision, without the aid of Bausch & Lombs!

Labels:

2 Comments:
  • Hehe, you will be blind for the rest of the day after the surgery, does that mean I can do all kinds of revenge to you then?

    And I will hide your laptop away for the following three days, based on a recommendation from your mom...

    By Blogger Vivian Chen 陳茜薇, @ 12/22/2005 9:55 AM  

  • Hi, Wei wei,
    You are a good girl and doing a good job. Thank you for taking care of Jiaying.
    with love.
    hou mom

    By Anonymous Anonymous, @ 12/31/2005 5:03 AM  

Post a Comment


<< Home