Home | About Us | Trips | Events | Links | Forum | Blog

Jiaying's Blah-blah...

Monday, March 14, 2005

Chianti Da Vinci

Leonardo Da Vinci's Self PortraitChianti Da VinciWine by Leonardo Da Vinci? You bet! I got a bottle and it tastes goooood!

The Renaissance man Leonardo’s greatness results his hometown to be named after him in the Tuscan region of Italy. The small wine maker -- Cantine Leonardo Da Vinci was recently picked up by the giant wine maker/distributor E. & J. Gallo, which will help to boost the wine label to new height.

I am not a wine critic, and lack the proper sophisticated fancy vocabularies to describe all the impression the wine promoted. To me, the Chianti Da Vinci was a dark red wine, a bit acidic which I like and sent off a very nice earthy aroma. Anyways, that was my first ever humble and brief attempt to critique a wine.

Great tasting wine from Tuscan with a Saint-like name at around $13? I will be consuming more bottles in the years to come.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


<< Home